Easy strawberry sheet cake made with a box cake mix base, with added ingredients and a cream cheese strawberry icing.
This is a very moist cake! If I close my eyes while eating it, the aroma almost makes me feel as though I’m eating fresh strawberries. There’s no better endorsement than that!
My husband loved his strawberry cake recipe. He thought no one could duplicate it. I made it, and it’s just as scrumptious as he remembers.
To Make this Strawberry Cake Recipe You’Il need The following Ingredients:
Strawberry Cake Recipe
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box strawberry gelatin small box
- 1 c oil
- 1/2 c milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 c mashed sweetened strawberries not drained
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 lb box of powdered sugar
- 1/2 c mashed strawberries, drained
- CAKE: Mix all cake ingredients together and pour into a 9×11 inch pan. (You can layer in 2 smaller pans if you’d prefer.) Do not fill to the top of the pan, or batter will bake up too tall.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.
- FROSTING: Mix together frosting ingredients. (It’s very important that strawberries are drained.) If too thick keep adding strawberries until it is the right consistency.